diyAudio t-shirt catchphrase ideas

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Good ones 5th!

:D

Maybe

"Snap, crackle and pffffft"

I wasn't totally happy with the ending of that one. I was trying to come up with some way of writing the sound of a component going up in smoke. But that's like trying to describe the way your hifi sounds.. wait... did I just say that:spin:

Maybe

Snap, crackle and .... I suppose we could have a picture there instead of words.

Snap, crackle and a silicon chip going up in smoke. Followed by a crying smiley.

Disabled Account
Joined 2006
Hifi Perfection or DIY trying.

Yup, I vote for the modification of this one, as noted by others, to make:

diyAudio -
Audio perfection, or DIY trying

However, just to tweak the buns of our religious brothers...

diyAudio -
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy soldering iron and thy rather nice digital storage 'scope they comfort me

However, just to tweak the buns of our religious brothers...

diyAudio -
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy soldering iron and thy rather nice digital storage 'scope they comfort me

diyAudio -
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the plastic and sand, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy tube filament to light my path... :D

Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
We have some progress!

Now that that is out of the way (or at least, over the tipping point), we can get to the real business of getting some catchphrase Tshirts made up! I'll post my report on tshirt print qualities in this thread and we can consider whether to go with Spreadshirt and have "DIY Catchphrases" (you can type in your own) or to just pick a few and get them screenprinted.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.