Attachments

• diyaudio logo p3.jpg
    diyaudio logo p3.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 286
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Logo contest -- next phase

I got some time to update the gallery with my 1st cull of entries.

http://www.members.shaw.ca/planet10/diyAudio-logos/gallery.html

Prize list is posted here:

http://www.members.shaw.ca/planet10/diyAudio-logos/prizes.html

I would now like to start weeding these down.

Starting today i will accept ballots for your favorites:

send to (subject = diyaudio logos contest)

diylogos@planetsofta.com

(note: we discourage posting emails in threads as an anti-spam measure, but this one will be deleted after the contest)

I will accept entries until midnight Dec 6, 2004 Pacific Standard Time(late ballots may be accepted if i'm late getting the next gallery up)

0/ please choose, in order of preference, your top 3 logo choices by number -- this may include the existing logo #0.
1/ do not vote for any of your own
2/ any logo with 2 votes will make the cut.
3/ at my descretion some logos with only 1 vote may make the cut.
4/ if there is an entry i have not included in the gallery, you may vote for it (there were many instances of similar logos, and i picked what i thot was the most appropriate for the gallery)

There will be a period where those with entires may make the cut may enhace their designs.

New designs can continue to come in. Exemplary ones, at my discretion, will make the cut -- ie given the results of the poll, some may get a better idea of what is needed)

Note: in the end no entry may actually become the new logo, that is at the descretion of Jason, and to a lessor extent AudioFreak, myself & the other mods.

dave

Logo contest -- next phase

Dave,
I presume a good majority of the members might not even get to know that such an event is happening.. I guess its worth while getting there opinions in as well..Probably, something needs to be done to grab their attention.. May be yourself, the administrator can send out a mail to all the members, with references to the page, calling for their participation, or put a banner on the title page regarding this.
What is your opinion.?

-ajju

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Re: Logo contest -- next phase

ajju said:
I presume a good majority of the members might not even get to know that such an event is happening.. I guess its worth while getting there opinions in as well..Probably, something needs to be done to grab their attention.. May be yourself, the administrator can send out a mail to all the members, with references to the page, calling for their participation, or put a banner on the title page regarding this.
What is your opinion.?

Ropie said:
That's an excellent idea, or even a 'Vote For New Logo' button next to the 'Make a Donation' one.

I posted a separate announcement, but with only 3 votes so far i need to pump this up...

dave

Status
Not open for further replies.