diy projector from the Philippines

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
another one

Attachments

• outline5 010.jpg
    outline5 010.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 1,626
great job pare! i'm also building my own projector right now almost finish it...i was in manila 2 weeks ago... i stayed there for a week. by the way, pinoy ako..hehehe...i was trying to finish my projector there but i didnt have much time to do it...anyways, i'm back now here in hong kong...so i've got the chance to finish my project...maybe we can share some ideas in building this kind of projector...i'm so happy that there is one person in philippines doing same of my hobby... do u have any plans doing the 7" liliput projector? when i was in manila 2 weeks ago i checked one car store in mega mall they have the 7"liliput pero sobrang mahal. If i'm not mistaken 17,779 pesos. Pero dito mabibili mo lng less than 10,000 pesos...anyways...u can email me or add me in ur msn messenger if u want to share some good ideas ...lol..cge pare keep up the good work...mabuhay ka!!!:D

Thank you pare! Just mail me if you need me to share my experiences.

Is there anybody in this forum tried 400w Hqi-tsd? Can u show some sample image. I really don't know what to expect regarding image quality, i' am afraid 400w maybe too much for my lcd to take.

Attachments

• outline5 003.jpg
    outline5 003.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 1,186
If you are in the process of buying AUO panel B084SNo2
I highly recommend that the controller board chipset should be made by AVERLOGIC. Its sharpness control is making wonder to my pj. Turning it at max brightens-up the background image and improve the detail.

Attachments

• outline5 030.jpg
    outline5 030.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 1,274
The composite input beat the hell out of the vga input. I have tried it over and over again. The composite input is way brighter and sharper in my lcd using RG6 cable for composite. I even replce the S-video cable with RG6 cable as recommended in other site but really composite input is very very good!!!

Attachments

• outline5 014.jpg
    outline5 014.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1,261
You had probably bought the model that is w/o s-video and composite input.

I believe that model that you had bought is for machintosh computer. You can buy the vga cable at apple computer store. But I will not guarantee that this will work.
You may had bought a defective panel in the first place.

I saw that model being sold in a surplus store here in the Philippines. The store owner promise a mod in the interface and will give me call if he can make it work but after 3 mos still no call.

The machintosh cable cost about $15 here.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.