diy projector from the Philippines

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
xseven,
Welcome to the world of creative people! Just read on this thread. had already made suggestions for starters. Hope this may help you.

Hertz

Attachments

• outline5 014.jpg
    outline5 014.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 541
I had just watched Starship Troopers which some experts said that it is one of better made dvd's other than the fifth element. After watching the movie, i agree its one of very good dvd i'd watch, athough not as colorful and brighter than the fifth element.

Attachments

• outline5 010.jpg
    outline5 010.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 521
I used to hate daylight scene when i am still using that big lamp. i always prefer to watch indoor scene then. Its a good test to determine if your pj is bright enough.

Now its enjoyable to watch daylight scene and its kinda pleasing to the eye not a wash-out look as i used to experience before.

Attachments

• outline5 018.jpg
    outline5 018.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 526
axcell, yes that was the OHP. Don't think it's cracked, scratched maybe, but that is just the glass. Fresnell looks fine.

hertz, yes, i'm interested. Consider your stocks 1 left. Can i meet you over the weekend to buy from you the lenses?

I'm near the Broadway area, but i go to the Makati, Megamall, Greenhills, SM West areas during the weekend for lakwatsa. Let me know which is more convenient for you. Hopefully you can reply to this thread within the day. Only do my internet stuff during weekdays. I'll text you tomorrow if i still don't see your reply here today. Thanks.

Bahala ka na sa support ha? I'll be asking you questions along the way. Salamat.

Hertz
Would you happen to know how much is the igniter, cap, ballast for a 400 watter? I have been going aroung and I saw 400w and a 250 watt metal halide bulb and it sells for 700. Same price sila i dunno why.
I would also like to ask if a sodium type bulb can be used. It is cheaper than the metal halide. I have been seeing a lot of flood lights that uses the halide bulb and it sells for 4k. I will try to go to Manila and I think it is cheaper there.

Axcell,

see my latest post at tipidpc. its all about component prices.

thats 700pesos lamp are those big bulbs used at street post.We use double ended bulb for diyprojector.

I am not successful using big bulbs . its not the best anyway as light source. I felt two months of my life was wasted of trying to make that big bulb work for my diyprojector.

Pls go to tipidpc i havea lot of suggestions there.

Regards,
Hertz

Attachments

• outline5 001.jpg
    outline5 001.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 388
Axcell,

I think "two months of my life is wasted " is perfectly correct by using 250w big bulb. You will never attain this brightness like this image. If you can then good luck!

Forget about those sodium lamps, go straight to metal halide or you will lose part of your life also.

Hertz

Attachments

• outline5 009.jpg
    outline5 009.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 505
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.