DIY progress report

Well thank you guys, I was kinda forced into focusing on my health and welfare for a while. Sort got hit on two fronts and it took a change of lifestyle, change of job and a change of scenery to get back in the game.

Good to be back, you won't see me around on a daily basis for a while yet, but I will try to poke in often enough to be annoying. Most of my Audio kit is still in storage even after almost 2 years. I hope we still believe that less is better.!

Anthony

Coulomb said:
Well thank you guys, I was kinda forced into focusing on my health and welfare for a while. Sort got hit on two fronts and it took a change of lifestyle, change of job and a change of scenery to get back in the game.

Good to be back, you won't see me around on a daily basis for a while yet, but I will try to poke in often enough to be annoying. Most of my Audio kit is still in storage even after almost 2 years. I hope we still believe that less is better.!

Anthony

Welcome back Coulombo, it is really nice to have you back!

Nelson Pass said:

I suddenly realized that I'm a year older than I thought.

A funny thing happened when my mother died. It turned out that she was three years younger than she claimed to be. After much speculation, we had to admit that we had no idea why she did it. Any false claims she might have made to get into college or whatever were surely no longer necessary by the time she died in her sixties. It's a mystery.

Grey

GRollins said:

A funny thing happened when my mother died. It turned out that she was three years younger than she claimed to be. After much speculation, we had to admit that we had no idea why she did it. Any false claims she might have made to get into college or whatever were surely no longer necessary by the time she died in her sixties. It's a mystery.

Grey

I once heard a mother saying that living with her son's hobbies had been such a hard time, that she actually considered them to have been 'tropical years'... :cool:

Don't remember what these hobbies were...;)

Hi,

Since it's going to be a while Nelson publishes the crossover schematics that he use for his Open baffle Woofer+ fullrange combination, I wanted to experiment with this little circuit and see if it will work...

The idea is that it is basically a 2nd order line level crossover, trapped between two minimalistic Jfet buffers...

Attachments

• x-over.jpg
    x-over.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 2,320