DIY progress report

Nose Off:
Mr N's continuous combination of brilliance in designing and entrepeneural skills are admirable.
His handywork has been more inspirational to me for close to 25 years than any world leader.
Wishing a swift construction and enjoyable stays of the P family at S.R.

Nose On :
On a real personal level, i've encountered too many perfect JR lookalikes, i'd recommend the Hawaii-5-O theme. :clown:

Okeh, with NP claiming that he doesnt want to keep the Service manuals secret, I was wondering: where is the Aleph-J manual:D
Dont get me wrong, I am just dying, to know;) BTW, spelling the Okay word wrong (first word of my post) Was a mistake, I think:D Okeh was one of those elusive "Blues record" company's:D

Steen:cool:

Alright guys!!!

Now for all who have never built a house before...

It is a very long, emotional, evolutionary process!

Why don´t you give Mr. P a break and have him figure it all out!

Once the manuals are online you´ll find out soon enough...and once he has picked the spot and the design and contractor...just follow the long cue of bikes (and for the noncalifornians...)cars northbound out of S.F. ..........................................

diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
The secret of Sea Ranch is that it is just too far to drive daily to work in the San Francisco area. That way the people there are forced to relax when they are there. :rolleyes:

I DID ride my bike up that way once from SF.We went inland for awhile through a wonderful undeveloped place called King Ridge. then we rode back via the coast. Too much for one day though..unless you have lights and some pretty good stamina..

It's not the "too far" that gets to me. There's really only one serious way in from the south and that's up highway 1 from Jenner. Seemingly endless hairpin turns with a thousand foot drop to the waves on one side. Oh, and did I mention the fog? It still gets to me. I can't even imagine having that as a commute.

Graeme

...from downtown S.F. via the bridge, to sausalito, up to Mt. Tam via the panoramic, down the Bolinas / Fairfax road to Fairfax, the up to lovely Olema and all the way to Point Reyes Station. After a replenished set of drinking bottles back towards Stinson Beach, up the panoramic and the loop to Muir beach and back up from the Muir woods all the way through Sausalito, the bridge to downtown S.F. .

After all this fresh air, every second day!!!(in approx. 5:25), back to work and the soldering iron...

Now we´re talking!

Guys! Electronics and music is great! But after all, take care of your body. Eat well, exercise and then enjoy N.P´s circuits. And then open your mind to something new...

I´ve seen so many great amps in the DIY-Forum. But among these, in the background, I found only fairly standard frontend. You can be more imaginative than this!

Build a turntable, a DA-converter and some awsome speakers and then enjoy N.P.´s amps...