• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

DIY Professional Class-H PCB Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
What is going on with this? Are you going to do it?

If not, would you share the PCB, power specs, and parts list with me, and I will have them made... I'll make extras for those who already want them, and free to the original poster.

We are finished with our newest speaker rig, have an install to do, and big possible clients coming to listen. We want to customize the amps too, as a selling point and a way to keep everything in our hands... so we kinda gotta get the ball rolling.

Please?

SP

You plan to use this Amplifier for Commercial Intrests?

Of course not. We plan on using them in a semi-open frame to drive Custom Speaker stacks that require 4 individual inputs. As I stated before - it is just to show off a bit. We will also be cutting custom heat sinks from solid billet aluminum. We are not set up to build amplifiers - we Produce Music, Build Studio Consoles, and build Custom Sound Systems for some of the touring artists. We use all QSC amplifiers.

Although I trust in yours and Kanwars designs, we could never send a sound system out on the road with amplifiers that we built. One problem and they would be SOL....

I am totally confused as to why there is such a air of secrecy and mystery about these. You guys offered them on a DIY community message board. I recently became aware of the fact that there are "rival" message boards with lots of people being shitty towards eachother - I had no idea there was a dark side ;-) Every DIY community I have ever been in, when people offer ideas and group buys, they are made, delivered, and the person that created the design happily helps every person that buys the product, has questions about it, etc.... (That is mostly related to building open-road race cars, but still, it is the same thing really...) Factory Five GTM Forum Sponsored by Mendeola Powertrain - FFCars.com - Factory Five Racing Discussion Forum

Anyhow - I wouldn't be interested if I didn't have respect for you guys and your knowledge. I only wish you would return the favor, and respect me by giving me all of the information needed... rather than treating me like a beggar and doling out little scraps of info here and there. I introduced myself to Kanwar, I am in the US, and I have no desire to get involved in any UK message board drama. Other than that - all I can say is that I know a lot of people in the music industry, from rockstars to sound engineers, have had our speakers featured in industry magazines going back to the late 90's... and that if anyone ever asks about the amps, I will be sending you there contact information, and you can choose to get in touch with them, or delete it...

You dig?
You plan to use this Amplifier for Commercial Intrests?

This will never happen. They do not even know how to make the other parts of this amplifier. AND - They have been said 6 times that they actually have the PCB's, but never actually do. They post pictures from Altium PCB software that displays 3D renderings of the PCB, and also SPICE data that looks like osciliscopes. - but none of it is from an actual amplifier.

hello sir...

where is PCB,s .......m waitng....

and what is the shipping cost....???

thanx .....

good day......

!

This will never happen. They do not even know how to make the other parts of this amplifier. AND - They have been said 6 times that they actually have the PCB's, but never actually do. They post pictures from Altium PCB software that displays 3D renderings of the PCB, and also SPICE data that looks like osciliscopes. - but none of it is from an actual amplifier.

Ya it is true, we dont know how to make amplifiers.

I never posted from SPICE, Becuase I never used it.

If you cant seperate SPICE pictures from ACTUAL Osciliscope pictures!! Hmmmmm, its aproblem for you then.

PCBs will delay, thats it

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.