DIY - Produce 10 Watts in 10 minutes

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
More simulations images

Made with the Multisim 2001.

The amplifier is sounding very interesting...try it!

Carlos

Attachments

• sinus 140 khz.jpg
    sinus 140 khz.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 426
50 Watts in 10 minutes, version Turbo under test.

This version put together the last (century) technologies, having some new circuit , having NCCS, Not Constant Current Supply, and astonishingly new leaked electrolitic condenser output....this new model have less coils inside and prevents eletrons to feel alike drunk to make the turn movements.

I cannot tell you that it uses 100 volts and bigger and hard transistors, also the half voltage adjust resistor changed a lot...but this is all secrets, i cannot even tell you that ot is the same amplifier with the "turbo" name on it.

regards,

Carlos

If i do that, it will sound as others.

Make it, adjust carefully, check the VBE voltages and go changing to the best satisfaction.

Then, take your "Golden Model", the one you like.....adjust it to 7 watts maximum at peaks.

Using same speaker, and same sound source.... guarantee that putting cables in parallel, the input cables.

Adjust your amplifier to measure the same power at peaks.

Call your Wife, Son or Daugther, one switch already made by you.... to switch from one amplifier to the other.

Put some Dot over the switch.... and ask Kids to go switching.... do it for some minutes and ask the switch operator to take note of the switch position.

Repeat that test again.

Now go to evaluate, you will know the result....

Now put your Wife, Daugther or Son, sitting on the Sofa and you will operate the switch..... do not tell them what position corresponds to what amplifier!..... repeat the test many times.

The result you will see.... you will conclude that simple can be almost so good as complicated....maybe some interesting surprise to you...maybe not.

Also you will see that Dogs, Cats, Wife's mother and all kind of terrible things to have inside a house....hehe..... they will disappear.

PLEASE, THE ONES READING ONLY THE LAST UNREADED THREAD!

There are some simulation results published at this thread...i do not trust entirelly in simulators, but they are a very good calculator machines.

To say if something sounds good or bad...have to make many blind testing.

Of course, some "State of the Art" Australian amplifiers from Aspen or Mr. Magnific John Lindsey Hood and all their clones will kick this amplifier a-- easy and laughing loud.... if you have one, or already heard those....do not loose your time with that trash!...but only if you already heard those!!!!

regards,

Carlos

Joined 2002
Paid Member
Re: If i do that, it will sound as others.

destroyer X said:
Of course, some "State of the Art" Australian amplifiers from Aspen or Mr. Magnific John Lindsey Hood and all their clones will kick this amplifier a-- easy and laughing loud.... if you have one, or already heard those....do not loose your time with this(sp?)trash!...but only if you already heard those!!!!

Carlos, I agree with you here. I've wasted a lot of time building sub standard "trash". Well trash may be a little bit harsh, but I know what you mean. :nod:

Good night

A perfect communication include the sub text, real life common experience and facts.

I think we really could communicate.

And this is much more than words.

The more complicated, the more sophisticated, normally, the worst the sound is.... dennie the basic rule, a wire with gain, nothing to distort, to change, to create time constants, to correct nothing.....if have harmonics...let it be....life is harmonie.

The more simple, normally sounds agreable.

It is frustration to me, having only John Lindsey Hood, his Clones and updatings ,and those fifty fives from Hugh. Related to tubes, i could hear many amplifiers that i like.

But something not so artificial, so against the natural sound can be founded, going simple.

The not natural sound, i can explain what i mean asking you to compare one piano playing and one those keyboards playing "piano"....that's the difference!....easy to see...also natural Orange Juice and not natural Orange Juice are different.

This have nothing related to measurements... measuring good can sound awfull, and the opposite is also true....have not related to "Intra Conceptional Micro Derivated Perceptive Difraction of residual Magnetic Field gaussian losses"..... it is simple going out and hearing music alive..... play your own acoustic guitar..... play your own harmonica..... kick some oil barrel.....It is so simple that the more intelligent people cannot reach that simplicity..... those people, never think the damage can be the fuse!

All amplifiers are Sinthetic....no natural sound, all i could hear, excluding those two i told you..... related to Hugh....the secret is so funny....people will never discover...never!

I will never open my mouth related that. Will died with me, showing me everyday, that things are simple, people create all the complications.

Now the problem is Arabian.....yesterday was Japanese and Germans..... tomorrow will be another "duck"..... people never learn that 50 years after those awfull things they have been doing, will be having dinner together and having fun..... why start some strike?

regards,

Carlos

stereo plug????????

Hei Carlos

What is that stereo plug for?
Is that something I Could use for a specific purpose?
Is that some artifact that translates in better sound?
Is that some of us could "meter na bunda"?

Gee, I'm puzzled, but let me try to be a little funny!....

Don't worry, be happy! After all, I'm a "bunda" face!

Mateus is a very good, and close friend.

He could understand, a little, the spirit of the image.

Mateus is a big falic analist...hehe, i was only using one convex lens to try to take more close up pictures with my pen camera... some toy my sister gave me...very interesting toy.

When i took the image...hehe.... could see that can be used for other purposes, as to send as a gift to Bill Fitzpatrick, as he has a good sense of humor...dark humor in the true, a little bit acid.

Yes, maybe this plug can substitute the sausage sometimes i offer to some guys.....if he will use as a hot dog or anything else it is not my problem.

Well Mat.... in my point of view, everyone that has not some hairs covering the face, have this cara de bun.. that you said, as that protuberance, used as a cushion to seat, normally have not hair covering... this way, no beard, the face is ...bun.. face.

Carlos, meu querido...my dear Olive Oil eater....we are close parents Carlos..... we have the same essence, the only difference is that we know very well our defects.... i cannot say the same about Portuguese...could see some pride when had visited your country.....could not see reasons for that pride...maybe the past.

Carlos, my dear friend Gainclonic, cannot show those bun--- here, as moderators turns shocked, not all them, and sometimes appear to me that they had ordered their babies by mail....no one can recognize those things...very strange.

Mateus sent me some pictures, with prices, of U.S. food prices, as i was suspecting.... they receive enormous ammounts of dollares, but pay enormous ammount for everything....some strange game.... i will pay you a big money...but you will see how will cost one single bread!..... strange game, values crazy...better to take a plane, every month, and came here to buy food.... depending on the family size this can be a good idea...with 600 hundred dollares we can feed 9 fat guys for one entire month!... and 600 hundred dollares can feed two or three in the U.S.

Thank you Mat by the Market paper.

Mat botou pra derreter...putz!....Mat put fire on that protude thing...my god!...now i am complicated.

No problem.

regards,

Carlos

Hey destroyer X

I just remembered ....we had a young brazilian boy stay at our house for about 4 months while he attended school here. He was about 14 or 15 years old then.

We had a several students stay with us and Enrique de Siquera (the spelling is wrong I think) was the nicest. :cool:

Very polite and intelligent young man. He told me his parents run a big factory started by his grandfather. I'll try and get the details when I get home tonight.

Cheers;)

Hellô Carlosfm, Thanh and Quasi, i will show you the enclosure i made to "the amp."

I will put a picture, sorry, it is low resolution....imagine that i made this choice because is good for bandwidth!

I have to be agreable with moderators, i have been disturbing them a little....schhhhh!, don't tell nobody our secret!.....they do not like when we start to go off topic with our conversations...and i am the one that love those things!

This way boys.... beeing at Solid State, i have the honor to present you the enclosure i made to one of the good amplifiers i made.

It was made with MDF thin boards, handmade, no machine used, sanded with my own hands....hard work....but it is almost finished... some "Spiritual" appearance, mixed with Albert Speer third Reich Shape....the ones that could see Speer designs will recognize immediatelly the 1000 years Reich (hehe...5 yahren Kaputt...5 years and finished).

Some positive results in everything, when we die..... pretty plants rise over the place....here, Mango threes made wonderfull fruits.... i do not eat those...must respect my people Hidro-Carbon
and those positive things always remains..... as the Volkswagen, the people's car made by Hitler order, the Architecture and the example that all Empire, one day, will be destructed...unfortunattelly always because stupid reasons connected to violence...I cannot understand, having there pretty womans, how could them make war in place of love...this is astonishingly stupid!.....by the way, under the Iraquian woman clothes there are a wonderfull skin, as most of the time, protected against Sun.... and people giving shots there!

See the pretty girl in Thanh avatar.... they prefer to hunt "thanhs" than be happy too, talking about sixties war..... some defective those guys seems to be. You will never see my people doing those things...have to capture our womans first!

Carlos, i am talking about the pride you can see everywhere, some feeling that they are one of the best people in Europe...some brainwash too...you will not perceive...as beeing inside that sittuation, all that turns normal.... (se acham melhores que os demais Europeus...e não são!..um certo sentimento de orgulho idiota...claro, não posse generalizar)....(I could perceive Carlos that exist some superiority feeling, and Portuguese have not that superiority, some stupid pride, of course, not all the people.... you are automatically excluded (obviously)).

No secret Thanh.... as we say here, when people is turning a little crazy....we say that the guy is tân-tân.....or Tantan...or Thanh-Thanh.....but this is used as a kind comment, we do that to our near relatives, our family...because the others we say mad or crazy.... this expression is kind, as some interesting character. I have studied Psychology Thanh, that's the reason i can capture those images intention easy... i ensure you i like girls....please, tell me about that one in the picture...Is she your wife?...hehehe...sorry, i am deeply interested.

Quasi....very near, the meaning in Portuguese...."Quase" in my language.... "they have almost finished their lunch".... the almost substitution in my language is QUASE".

I agree that my people is intersting, we are happy, and with the no proud capacity of smile of ourselves...this is great, this means that we can broke the "self defensive system barrier" sometimes... we can see ourselves as beeing out of ourselves....not defended sometimes....not always!.

Siqueira is a Portuguese family with a long history in my country, full of heroes and good people. Some of them are very rich here, you were lucky, that one are not our "sample", as he had special schools certainly.

The amplifier i put inside this box is a Solid State unit, and the box can be called "enclosure" or "cabinet" ...schhhh!, this is for moderators...if not, they will send us to texas, off topic, everything else or those terrible things they do sometimes....and normally with good reasons that moved them to do that... just see that thread that lost the rail...i will put schematic to put again on the rails.

regards boys

Be good moderator.....hehe

Carlos

Attachments

• tropic swing.jpg
    tropic swing.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 255
Does it look alike one Refrigerator!!?

My God man...you are too much bad with me.

Let's say....hummmm, some small freezer ok?

regards,

My sweet baby, my youngest daugther is so "inflated" in some body parts that i worried sometimes... will my baby explode?...and a lot of guys telephone her all day long...hummmm, i think she is not my little baby anymore.

Carlos:)

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 232
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.