DIY Ottawa winter 2013

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ron,

You must be an early riser. I generaly don't have coffee before 10:00. By the time I have breakfast, read a few emails and glance at the paper, it's time for lunch! Ah the retired life.

I am continuing to get rid of my old treasures so I will bring several boxes of "junk" to give away. Some of it might be usefull to someone. I will bring Owens overvamped LPUHP, a budget EBAY dac SMSL-1955 and whatever else I can think of.

johnk

Hi Ron,
I'm an outside "maybe" (but unlikely) for the Sunday, given the March break plans. Have fun, and wish I could be there.

Dave

You will be missed Dave.

I like to bug you for sure.

But I always enjoy your company.

And you will miss the big mommas!

Attachments

• 20131005_101039.jpg
    20131005_101039.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 103
  • 20131008_185753.jpg
    20131008_185753.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 100
As for Ron's well thought out thinnin...

Every body that is indeed going to be there please post!

Contact those who you know might be interested, and get the word out.

I can do a presentation if you guys want.

A bit design show and tell with a mix of sonic effects might be interesting.

I'll be bringing some drivers I have designed and are in production.

And some tunes to!

Any body willing to bring a projector? ( Do they still call them projectors? )

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Gentlemen,

I will hopefully be there both days, but I've got the little one with me for the weekend as my wife is out of town, so I will probably be packing light, and may not be able to stay for too long.

I'll bring a few amplifiers, some headphones, and a small pair of speakers.

Cheers,
Owen

Sounding good! Let's keep those posts coming in.

And a note or two to JohnK (multisync)
- Unlike your laid-back retired schedule, I have to get off to work... so I post when I can.
- I look forward to hearing your LPUHP in action, since I saw from the posts that you "amped up" Owen's high-performing amps even further. It reminded me that I never did post some pictures from our last meet, a couple of which included your very nicely laid-out pre-amp based on the "wire". Do you usually run that pre-amp with the LPUHP?

- Ron

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.