diy omega max hemp clones

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
planet10 said:

You had mentioned Dallas II... i'd go with A166 before that, but over the A126 only if i was willing to give up midrange finess (A126) for Dynamics (A166)

Curvy Chang is easy (except maybe for the curved parts of the sides and there are a couple ways to handle that). A regular G Chang or halfChang would be simplier. The FE126 really wants to see a horn, so Mikasa, Saburo, Frugel-Horn or A126. With just straight cuts Mikasa or Saburo are actually easiest to build, just lots of pieces.

dave

Hi Dave,

In the above response you referered to the Saburo horn. I haven't come across it or have been able to find it on the forum. Could you help?

Thanks again,
Tony

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
doctor_vine said:
In the above response you referered to the Saburo horn. I haven't come across it or have been able to find it on the forum. Could you help?

Saburo is the FE126e Nagaoka-style Spawn. It is based on the same folding as Sachiko, and seems to be gaining more traction than Mikasa which has the same target, The plans went up on the frual-horn site in just the last few days.

dave

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.