• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

DIY LAB SALE - Part I

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Update...

Sorry I negleted this post for a few days... too much work! :whip:

Sheldon, AR2 & MJL21193
Thanks for the feedback - I hope you are enjoying the new toys... :up:

Panos
Measurements with the HP3400A were within 5~7% of my "reference" instruments.
Recalibration would be required in my opinion. :radar:

Jackies
Local pickup for the Leader LMV-181A can be arranged.
My office is in the Rockville area. You are welcome to check it out (test) anytime. Just drop me an e-mail. :cubehead:

Thanks!

Re: Hi dudaindc!

zeonrider said:
What about Part 2.

I, hope I'll see some newer components.

Regards zeoN_Rider

Hello zeoN_Rider

Just like for the 1981 Mel Brooks' movie (History of the World, Part I ), there is no Part II... just kidding. :D

I was waiting to sell the remaining units before posting new items. I guess I need to try the eBay route...

If I can get all pictures taken and my "special packing" done this week, I should be posting "part II" during the weekend.

Thanks for your interest.

Regards,

LS

BUMP!

I still have some items for sale - please check the pictures as they have been "update" to show available items.

Panos - are you still interested? I will be finally going to Almaty in 3-4 weeks and can mail from Europe to save you money. I understand if you found a better deal.

Cheers!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.