DIY CS5381 Analog-to-Digital converter PCB Group buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
PCB arrived !

Hello,

As expected, i've received today PCBs.
The PCBcart work seem to again amazing.
I will send this week all ordered PCBs without EPLD, others will be sent next week, time of soldering and programming the EPLD.
Regards.

Frex.

aa5381arrived.jpeg

Hello lauret,

Yes, some boards are available.
Price is the same;
35€ for a bare PCB.
50€ for PCB with the PLD soldered and programmed.
In all of cases, the worldwide shipping in priority letter is include.
If you're interested, send me a PM with your personal e-mail address,
in order to send you an Paypal invoice.
Regards.

Frex

Hello,

Two buyers of the AA5381 PCB located in USA (AR2 and grenert) informed me they still have not received their letter.
All has been sent on the 15 December 2010 in international priority letter.
I hope that the late is due to holiday and that all buyers will receive their letter soon.
In order to follow all shipments, i added a "received" status column on the buyers table in the dedicated wiki page.
Please, fill this status for you yourself or just send me PM or e-mail, i will fill it.

hello to all!
I did order from Australia and it just got here (SanAntonio,Tx.) a few days ago it shipped by air......it took almost a full 30 days so maybe it is backed up, my box had 5 stickers on it when it got here and wasn't damaged so maybe the post is backed up and got slammed at Christmas,,,,,,Seems like a letter type postal wouldn't take that long ,,,,,
But I am patient,just so long as it gets here eventually,I have built a active 4 way crossover and a parametic EQ with shelving and peaking while waiting so not all is bad,lol !!!!!!
Thanks for watching over us FREX !

also there has been alot of snow storms east and west in USA,they are waiting for it to thaw in the southeastern States,
If anyone has been contemplating a active 3 way or 4 check out elector they did A whole layout on one, just google it,I like it no noise and simple to build ,adjustments and set up info was good!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.