DIY Condenser Microphone TSB160A Capsule with Plugin Power

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Guys..!
I am making a new condenser microphone using a capsule that is TSB160A from transound. But i am trying to make them plugin powered microphone. Here is the datasheet of this capsule:
http://www.transsound.net/electrets/tsb-160a.htm
I followed their schematic and designed this one.
8cad8b9d65d5465da72e78ca04725ae7_A.png

8cad8b9d65d5465da72e78ca04725ae7_A.png
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I used another single transistor preamp circuit after this But this circuit was failed because the noise is too high and the gain is low.
Then i followed general electret microphone schematic and designed this circuit attached below:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

To make it plugin power i used a 3.5mm jack and you can see connection in the figure above.
Transistor i used is 2SC9013 and JFET is BF245C
I have highlighted R1 in the schematic as you can see. When i use 220K as R1 the gain is low and noise comes. But when i use 22K the gain increased little bit but there is still noise in the output to my pc. I put all of this circuit in the metal box and join its ground its connection with the metal box the noise is very low but still not negligible.
Also when i touch metal box with my hand the noise become more less but still not going.
Now you guys may think that noise always comes in the mic port of pc soundcard. But actually microphone with TSB160a comes in market and works like this and they have very low noise. But as i recorded through them and boost the audio i found no noise except of a dead hiss. But quality is good enough to record a song.
HERE IS A LINK TO THOSE MICROPHONES DETAILS:
http://recordinghacks.com/microphones/ShengYue/BM-700
I am really stuck with my electronics. Please help me with this..!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.