DIY Class A/B Amp The "Wolverine" build thread

Seriously, guys, this is really funny. I wasn't highlighting a design flaw and trying to send this excellent build guide off-topic. I was on my phone and thought I would say, "I can't quote you", but thank you for responding.
The UX of the quote feature makes sense. I haven't encountered forum functionality like that before, but now I know, so lesson learned, intermission over, back to build guide.

Reactions: 1 user
Seriously, guys, this is really funny. I wasn't highlighting a design flaw and trying to send this excellent build guide off-topic. I was on my phone and thought I would say, "I can't quote you", but thank you for responding.
The practice of not quoting the last post of a thread goes back to the early days of online forums. Access was usually over metered telephone lines (pay per minute or pay per kilobyte). With the increasing popularity of the net, came the arrival of a certain type of user, often referred to as AOL. Who had the annoying habit of quoting a lengthy previous post in its entirety and then writing something like 'me 2' underneath it.

Reactions: 2 users
Dan yes, it is frustrating. You check every part with multimeter before instal on the board, than you check it again. And at the end you made such stupid mistake.... and you can't see the part number, because is facing the heasink.
But at the end everything is ok. The main problem is time, I don't have all the time I would like to have to continue the work, to finish the build.

Reactions: 1 users
Do you have this values on both chanels / boards?
I had 550mV on mine.
I think that if you can go to 1,4V with trimmer (the end setting for operation), and bias is changing if you heat the transistor on wires by touching it it should be ok. But I'm not one of wolverine team, so somebody else should answer this.

Hey guys,
I needed some help with the build I’m almost done it.
Where must these go I’m very confused. I got the entire component kit.
The build guide says,
Q1&2 - bc559 , (is BC-327 alternative)
Q3,4,12,14 - bc549 (available)(is bc-337 alternative )
Q5&6 - KSA992 (available)
Please refer to the image below (components for pair of boards)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    436.2 KB · Views: 63