Diodes from colector to emitter in power output transistor

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
And this i know how to do, to discuss theories, or to enter such kind of conversations will expose me as an idiot...i do not understand such things.

The picture shows the way i look trying to discuss theories.... i do not know, and also i do not like..do not know if egg comes first or the chicken comes first..maybe i dislike because do not know..maybe i do not know because i dislike.

ahahahahahah!

Carlos

Carlos,

You posted a graph, and I asked about the scale because that was cut off. Is that too much to ask? If so, I will leave.

jd

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Janneman!....the meter shunt resistance was too much high..reason why you saw the time constant...the troubles in the square wave with something in between.

So... diodes are not messing up!...my mistake!.. can i go solder now?

regards,

Carlos

Sometimes it is advantageous to let people finish their thoughts ;)...

Have fun Carlos! Don't burn the house down!

jd

Joined 2003
Paid Member
It is a rarity when people really wants to help... those last 6 years i could see majority of snobish guys, i could learn watching figths, when people forget to control themselves when want to show they are better than others..during some "smashing", some torture session...with vain, arrogance and pride popping all around!..heheheh...i have learned a lot while they were figthing... sometimes smashing fair, nice and good friends... a pity, at least i could learn some, and this is beeing multiplied in Brazil..now a days there are several guys that knows all i could learn here!

You say this as if you've never acted this way yourself in this forum........ Not an accurate perception I feel, but my opinion only.

Spind, my dear, no one is perfect, and i have several failures too

But, really, were have you been all these years?.... i use to spend enormous time in my threads teaching novices (when i can, when i know something they do not know)...all those years and you have not visited my threads?

See the size, the enormous ammount of tutorials and explanations about.

I do not know what you mean exactly, but if you mean i do the same...you never made so big mistake in your life...i am one from the last position in that strip, were you find selfish guys, at the line head, the first positions, the ones does not help and teach (when i can i do....,i cannot teach what i do not know).

My position, in this kind of line (strip, when people are aligned)...the selfish strip, when the first one is the most selfish and the last one is the less selfish....i will be there!..very distant, in the last position group, one from the last ones...one between some others that use to work hard to this forum.

Maybe people confused the thread defense from intervenctions that may turn the thread a mess, with the attempt not to help..., when people enters my threads to try to teach things people have not asked (to show themselves, to appear bellow the spot ligth), or to redesign my amplifiers, or to criticise my amplifiers, without build them first, without evaluate them first..for sure i ignore the guy....maybe the guy can post a "question trap"..and will be, for sure, ignored.

I hope i misunderstood you...because this is the biggest absurd, the biggest non sense i have readed those last 6 years!

If you intend to say i am almost the same...maybe because i did that once or twice in 10 thousand visits in our forum (nobody is perfect), you may taking that as my way to do things.. i am not this kind of guy.

Will read your answer, ...if you keep this position, then i will unsubscribe from this thread, as a protest, not to even read such kind of unbealiavable absurd!

If others have not complained, they are supporting you, or they understood you in a different way.

You text (in the reality, all texts can be) can be understood in many ways...two ways are more possible, more obvious..one you're confirming that i can say that because i use to behave the opposite, the other has an interrogation mark missed, and means a challenge.. asking, very ironically, if have never did that way, so a public accusation is there, hidden between the lines.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.