did anyone feel the earth move

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
weird thing , 2 days before it happened i was sitting on the dock for a couple of hours chillin' and on 2 occasions a single large +18-24" high wave started by itself in the middle of our channel with no boat traffic, and even weirder the wave was only about 200 feet from end to end???

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
weird thing , 2 days before it happened i was sitting on the dock for a couple of hours chillin' and on 2 occasions a single large +18-24" high wave started by itself in the middle of our channel with no boat traffic, and even weirder the wave was only about 200 feet from end to end???

Must be ogopogo on summer holidays to ON.

dave

Im in Christchurch New Zealand and The day I powered up my four keele binsthe erth split. You hear a concussion like a big star shell being launched then all hellbreks loose. parts of town had 2.2 g vertiacal ground accelerations. Its like the pit bull shaking a rag doll for 20 seconds.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.