Destroyer X and Von Melter, shows destructor Multisim's measurements

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

Regretfully I can't find what I had in mind..searched for over an hour. It was a single 555 based delta type modulator I think...They reversed the usual timing cap (take the cap and one resistor and flip em around so it's 1 resistor from VCC, then the cap, than the second resistor)....with the audio input right to the cap.

Might play with that idea myself just for kicks some rainy day :) Anyway... No need to go to such extents to find bugs in multisim is there? :)

My favorite is still that THD demo circuit it comes with, run it, tweak the input voltage a bit...watch the THD skyrocket...and no matter what you'll never get it back down again. Odd results.

Chris

Hi,

Carlos, I've never heard or seen that one before, I just looked it up and it looks....void of features.

Here's the link to a demo of capture/ pspice, I don't know how limited the demo is as to the full version.

http://www.orcad.com/downloads/orcadlite10/default.asp

Here is a link to LTspice

http://www.linear.com/software/

This is a very good simulator, accurate results and fast, only it's everything "Linear Technologies", worth having a look at, but I think you'll find pspice the more potent program.

Chris

PS: Be a patient man when you're first working with capture/pspice, it's loaded with features/tools, everything, so it takes a bit of getting used to, but you'll find it very worth your effort in the end.

Thank you, i found it... 174 Megabytes...to big to my turtle.

This way i will ask a friend with Velox 500K connection to download it to me.

Thank you and go ahead, a will let a message to the ones that wants to know about amplifier.

The tests where done and are already written in this thread.

Thank you all, the attention, and do not mind..... our house, go ahead.

Carlos

Really, when you still hear, the thread will always be shown

This way, you are doing wonderfull job, keeping the thread in evidence to the 3000 people that came to see anounce about amplifier came again to read the conclusion.

Not disturbing....oposite situation....keeping our thread alive.... really, our house...keep lights on, and show people that have alive people inside!

Thank you... do not stop... go deep.... got to way reach 6000 or a little bit more of visits, this way, all the ones came to see anounce of the amplifier will also read conclusion.

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.