• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Destroyer x Amplifier DX HDII version.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Re: re-check

Ed LaFontaine said:
SteveA, if you remain interested please contact Nordic to confirm.

Nordic, your mail contains the current US ship list.

Thanks

Nordic said:
Hi Ed, Steve left instructions to send the boards to you, I'm sure he will sort you out, includeing them in your batch, unless I hear any diffirent in the next 12 hours or so.

Ed, can you e-mail me your PayPal info so I can send you the shipping fee.
Thanks,
SteveA

Dear Nephew Nordic, you have audio mail

10 minutes audio mail uploaded to you.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• fresh image ...made rigth now a.jpg
    fresh image ...made rigth now a.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 492
Big sigh of relief.... seems I got through to the owner of the factory, when I explained how unhappy I was that they didn't put solder mask on top of our amp boards as per instruction. I also pointed out to him that other amps with similar and sometimes even larger sized boards, with dual masks and gold plateing were selling for the same price I got from them...

Well he said he would make a note of it, and it seems he did... the PSU boards exceeded my expectation.

I wan't to applogise for the delay this week, but it was completely out of my hands... just about every minute of every day for the last few weeks went into this project... please be gentle on me... The last batch should ship tommorrow, and you will receive a tracking no. by e-mail..

I am also trying to finish stuffing the first test amp module... parts were comming in in drips and drabs from overseas... and friends.

Hold on for some pictures

Attachments

• img_0389_1.jpg
    img_0389_1.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 531
Nordic said:

I wan't to applogise for the delay this week, but it was completely out of my hands... just about every minute of every day for the last few weeks went into this project... please be gentle on me... The last batch should ship tommorrow, and you will receive a tracking no. by e-mail..

Nordic - there is nothing to appologise for... we are all greatful for all the effort you are putting on this GB.

Great looking boards - I was planning to use some of my own design, but I got to have these blue beauties! :bigeyes:

Have you shipped my order yet? (If you did not, please hold it.)
I just need to know so I can order the PSU boards accordingly.

Also, are you sending the boards for Carlos with mine or through Ed? Please advise.

Cheers!

Dudainc is absolutely right. You have nothing at all to apologise Nordic. If it weren't for You, most of us would never have had a chance to get started on Destroyers amp.
I too regret that i haven't ordered psu boards as well. Wonder if it's too late to order now ?

All the best
Ebbe

Please order, my wife and I will try to finish the packing and checking off items from the list tonight...

Please note I increased the price on the special offer by $3, as the shipping costs me that much extra for exceeding the first 100g (amp boards are 60g alone).

Those that allready ordered, don't worry, it will all work out in the end. Hindsight is always 20/20.

Heehee, I was out of town this week and when I got back last night I found my DX boards waiting for me :D :D

NICELY DONE boet! I think I speak for everyone here that we all appreciate your efforts. Nice touch on the spades and the silicone insulators, I didn't expect that :D

Maybe I should get some PSU boards...

PS, did the shipping I sent you cover the cost? I see you sent them overnight (I think that costs more than I thought?) If not, I'll take some PSU boards as well and just add the difference. There really is no need for you to do yourself in.

Cheers

Gert

Hi oom Gert, I owe you some jumpers for the header pin selectors... and shipped yours without the vero-board strips for the bias servo. Was going to send it in an envelope, but if are going to order the PSU, I'll send it with that....

The shipping you paid me was correct for local overnight...

Price is the same as the amp, account is still the same... you know what to do... just drop me a mail when done.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.