Destroyer x Amplifier...Dx amp...my amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cup covers the microprocessor heatsink and cooler, but,

let room enougth to enter pressurized air that comes from the 2 units mounted into the back panel.

An air Push Pull is working there.

Have to open and clean each month.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• cover but let room.gif
    cover but let room.gif
    5.8 KB · Views: 618
Ecat, thank you very much

Ecat, muchas gracias y muy buen trabajo. Una pregunta, la PCB terminada del post #3597, donde se encuentra?, podrias exponerla en formato .pdf o .jpg. Funciona a la perfección? Tengo ganas de fabricar tu diseño. Otra cosa, cual es el esquematico? Saludos y respetos.

Ecat, thank you very much and very good work. A question, the PCB finished of the post *3597, where he(she) is?, podrias to expose it in format .pdf or .jpg. Does it work to the perfection? I have desire of making your design. Another thing, which is the schematic one? Regards and respects.

Saludos desde Argentina.:)

Hello Carlos & friends,

I was reading the related website and saw this:

"A large number of them exploded, some worked fine, but only about 8 amplifiers sounded really good."

Carlos -- could you list the about 8 that you liked -- I'm really curious.

Sorry if you've done this already, but this thread is really, really long (I'm up to page 37, It's like a huge book, but it's fun and very educational).

Keep up the good work! I'll will be building a DX amp in the future.

Andrew

Yes Nogoodboyo and Nordic...that thing is terrible

I am using medicine...injections...cannot sit so many injections i have applied to myself.... Sódium Dhiphirone.... against pain only.

Dear Nordic, the output inductor is beeing used to correct some overshot i had.... from 3,3 uH and up it will start to control the overshot (i could not listen..but you know..to make the best possible).... 6uH is fine...but to "kill" the overshot...sorry to say...you will need 10uh.... this is a very big coil....not practical to use....not good.... use half milimeter or 1 milimeter wire...diameter around 10 milimeters and produce 80 turns.... around 4 layers over some air core or over resistance.

Sound is a little bit different when using coils..seems lazy...there are delays...you perceive the attack speed of audio waves delayed...but...kill the overshot.

A very good chance to listen those things dear Nordic...install the coil and them remove it.... listen once again the same music..... time between changes must be very small...brain adjust everything and you will find fine with coil and without coil.

But, if you do this fast...playing music.... wire jumper hold by your fingers.... this way you will perceive.

remember to paint the points were to place hand jumpers, over the coil, not to produce shorts in other places (as i use to do)

My soldering iron is having a good rest time those last days.... this one is Hikari, 30 watts, made in brazil with Korean licence.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• soldering iron having rest.jpg
    soldering iron having rest.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 390
Status
Not open for further replies.