Designing amp with 2SJ201/2SK1530

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
it's better to use a noninverting integrator and feed it into the inverting input. it's just better practice to keep the DC feedback path separate from the signal path. there probably are other reasons which don't happen to come to mind at the moment. also you need a method of discharging the integrating cap when the power is shut off, otherwise you may have a problem with offset after quick power cycling.

also, are you sure you want to rely on an op amp which itself has very high input offset currents to control your amp's offset.? a 741 isn't the best choice here

Shouldn´t matter as the only difference will be that the integrator formed by the OP will have a slightly lower gain. With an ideal cap the gain approaches infinity, but the large value of the cap greatly reduces the gain at frequencies higher than just over DC. That´s exactly what I want. The servo should balance out any amount of DC at the output, but not affect the lower bass end of the amp itself. A JFET OP could of course be used, but as the only task it has is to present a volt or so with no current I cannot see any reason to use a better OP. I added another resistor and cap to the ground between the OP and input stage to filter out any noise from the OP.

Next step it so connect Bob´s EC OPS.

:)

Attachments

• Version10.PNG
    Version10.PNG
    54.4 KB · Views: 367
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.