Denon DVD2900 where to find spare parts?

My Denon DVD2900 has a damaged slide gear for loading mechanism. I found exact part number in service manual, but google search came up with nothing. Is anyone selling Denon parts in Europe? I already asked Denon Netherlands and looking for other ideas while waiting for an answer. It's the part marked as 11 in the picture. Part number 9KC 1G00 3 (SLIDE-CAM).

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-01-30 at 21.43.10.png
    Screenshot 2020-01-30 at 21.43.10.png
    203.7 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Well, Denon responded that this spare part is no longer available. Fortunately, I managed to fix the first few teeth that were worn out in the meantime. It has metal teeth now:) In case someone hits the same problem, which was: the tray was not opening even with new belt, and was not closing all the way, I will post a photo of a fix. With a light push, it was able to close and it did open with a push towards outside, since first two teeth on sliding gear were broken. IMG_6989.jpg

Another problem surfaced after everything was put together, not sure if it was because I changed the pickup assembly recently - there was a scratching noise as the pickup was approaching last tracks, which became unbearable at the very last track, on a CD that was completely filled. It turned out CD was hitting the laser assembly when pickup was positioned near the edge, away from center. I could not find anything in service manual, but it obviously needed some adjustment in height. I noticed that there are two black dots at the end of both rails, which turned out to be tiny hex screws. That was exactly I was looking for :) Few turns clockwise pushed the rails down a bit and everything now runs silently on all tracks:)

Well, Denon responded that this spare part is no longer available. Fortunately, I managed to fix the first few teeth that were worn out in the meantime. It has metal teeth now:) In case someone hits the same problem, which was: the tray was not opening even with new belt, and was not closing all the way, I will post a photo of a fix. With a light push, it was able to close and it did open with a push towards outside, since first two teeth on sliding gear were broken. View attachment 812981
Hi zdr,

Not sure if you're still around but if you are, i would like to perform the same mod to the slide-cam as you did and wondering if you could provide additional details; is the metal piece made of aluminum and how did you fabricate it? Thank you!