Demo Time

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dave,

I went to Target today to pick up a beard trimmer and when I looked on their website it said that they had that cd, but they didn't in the store, in fact they had very few cds.

fred76,

I really doubt the Profile line could be as nice the Utopia line, so I'll be sure to look for a similar problem with the Profiles.

angsuman,

I may be able to find a friend with some Blue Man Group cds. I have Diana Krall's The Look of Love. Does anyone else have that? Any songs from that that are especially good? If so, which parts?

Thanks,

Josh

My demo was today, it had to be rescheduled since the original date was on Memorial Day.

I played "Trashin' the Camp" from the Tarzan Soundtrack, "Dear Old Stockholm" by Takashi Ohi, 2 cuts from the B&W test cd, and played a couple songs from Dave Matthews "Under the Table and Dreaming" album while we were chatting.

I demoed for the manager and one other employee for an hour and a half. We listened to the ML Summits through a Denon 2910, Krell KAV 280p, and Krell 2250.

Overall I think I did pretty well. The manager is really hard to read, so I'm not exactly sure, but it ended with him asking me exactly what my goals were to work with them and he told me that he would try and move things around this week and call me next week.

I plan on emailing him on Monday saying thank you for the demo and that I'm looking forward to the phone call.

Thanks,

Josh

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.