• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

DDDAC1794-PBT Last Time Buy (Group Buy) for the PCM1794 DAC Modules

Joined 2003
Paid Member
Final Round for the DDDAC1794-PBT
Link to Post on my Blog Site

I will run a last production batch of the DAC-Boards (not the main boards) for those who still want to upgrade their current DAC with more decks. Or want/need spares…
But only if we achieve minimum goals and parts availability. These are the “Rules”:

• I need a minimum of ~ 50 boards and availability of the parts.
  • You need to subscribe in the Response Form – See below Form.
  • If you subscribe it is a binding commitment as soon as the last time buy is confirmed (enough boards and parts)
  • Last date for subscription is December 10th.
  • If minimum level is achieved and components are available, I will confirm, and subscribers will be able and invited to enter a purchase order at the Audio Creative Website. You also WILL have to make the payment at that time!
  • The Special Web Shop order option for the last time buy boards will stay open till December 20th to avoid dragging this on and on.
  • If all orders are in and paid for, components will be purchased, and boards will go into production.
  • Expected start of delivery is end of February / beginning March.
  • No returns possible

You can enter here for the group buy:

Go to the bottom of the blog post and enter the form:
Link to Post on my Blog Site

and look for this form:

Screenshot 2023-10-21 102017.png

Doede Douma
www.dddac.com
blog.dddac.com

Joined 2003
Paid Member
UPDATE December 11th, 2023

Dear DDDAC Fans,

As already communicated, we have reached the minimum number of subscriptions for the final production batch of the DDDAC1794 DAC boards for the ‘Last Buy’ promotion!
The Web shop is now open so you can place your order directly through the link below:

DDDAC 1794 Module - Audio Creative Shop (audio-creativeshop.nl)

Please remember, as this is a special produced batch:
1. Expected start of delivery is end of February / beginning March.
2. No returns possible