Dayton RS Speaker Resolution

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The only way to know for sure is to build and listen. When I read these threads now after several years of perusing forums what I see is mostly 'party' politics - adherents to a particular philosophy do their best to sway. There are very few who do not have some underlying agenda and OPs tend to go with whoever makes the best case that 'sounds right' (no pun intended) to them. I think it's more productive to encourage new people to build different designs from varying viewpoints - and to make one's biases very clear when addressing them.

The only way to know for sure is to build and listen. When I read these threads now after several years of perusing forums what I see is mostly 'party' politics - adherents to a particular philosophy do their best to sway. There are very few who do not have some underlying agenda and OPs tend to go with whoever makes the best case that 'sounds right' (no pun intended) to them. I think it's more productive to encourage new people to build different designs from varying viewpoints - and to make one's biases very clear when addressing them.

Certainly the converse of people who didn't build and listen shouldn't be commenting on what they have no experience with.

The most anyone can do is play the stats. If a crowd limited to those who actually built something reports similar info, its likely true. Ignore statements made from those who are just repeating what they read. Ignore statement made by those selling something.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.