• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

DAC-END R (ES9018) full assembled board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have finished the holiday so I will start to work on new firmware to fix all problems.

The firmware update is very simple but you need a Microchip Pickit2 or a clone.

We'll need this one or a clone, right?
Microchip Pickit 2 Express

Halook's suggestion would be a good alternative, otherwise everybody who would like to upgrade needs to buy this Pickit2 cable.

We'll need this one or a clone, right?
Microchip Pickit 2 Express

Halook's suggestion would be a good alternative, otherwise everybody who would like to upgrade needs to buy this Pickit2 cable.

no, it is, i use it, only 10$

if all need it, i can buy for all!

it is cheap
Thanks

Attachments

• Burn-E in Vietnam.jpg
    Burn-E in Vietnam.jpg
    539.3 KB · Views: 264
no no no!

No, I do not produce it, I bought it and use!

I can not produce it, if you need help I will buy, because I find it very cheap, and good!

you see information here:

Phuong Duy Technology

No i'm talking about DAC-END R,main product. How can it doesn't work clearly you didn't try it before to sell us? I just can't understand that,whatever...:)

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.