• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

DAC-END R (ES9018) full assembled board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Why my order still have the transformer?
I know you fixed before but now remain unchange.
My order should be DAC broad, IV broad and chassis only.
Please fix it again, the total amount should be $610 without the transformer and shipping fee to Hong Kong.
I will paypal you after you quote me the shipping fee to Hong Kong.
Thanks!

Kenneth Lau

Last edited:
Here are the shipping rates for all,
Fedexl transfer, because I find shipping prices often cheaper than VNport not Fedexl and insecure.
I will declare the value as $ 50 to avoid import taxes for you!
invite you to check the price list, and for me full information in preparation for shipping next week. Thank you!

Hello Quanghao,
I can't find cost of transport to Taiwan,is that the same with "Hong Kong"?

Antony_shih

Last edited:
Notice:
Please select the shipping price, check all components selected and the remaining money to pay 50%. See the link below my signature.

If there is something wrong, you please message me! Please pay me, so I'm ready to move on to your DAC Kit 32.

Thank you all!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtSq4Ehd3GvbdEpjUlZIM2dZdmhEUi1HRy1LaVhBZFE&hl=en#gid=0

Hello Quang Hao

Payment has been transfered to your acount
Paid 2:375$
Shipping 196$

Please confirm.
Best Regards
Caad

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.