• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

DAC-END R (ES9018) full assembled board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,
Is it possible to achieve better quality with this DAC, than for example, highly priced hi-end cd player?
I understand that DAC can play up to 384khz resolution files, but is it really not suffering from jitter, computer usb output distortions and so on..?
Please advise, will it be good source for superior audio system? :confused:

Thanks in advance

Hi,
Is it possible to achieve better quality with this DAC, than for example, highly priced hi-end cd player?
I understand that DAC can play up to 384khz resolution files, but is it really not suffering from jitter, computer usb output distortions and so on..?
Please advise, will it be good source for superior audio system? :confused:

Thanks in advance

I had to use a lt1963 for USB, you just plug the jumper for it!
thanks

Attachments

• supply for Amano USB.jpg
    supply for Amano USB.jpg
    553.1 KB · Views: 521
Last edited:
Yes!
1. This DAC uses the ES9018, that's one of the best converters
2. all the power supplies are separated shunt power supplies
3. high quality components, very good crystek clock
4. Amanero USB interface
5. different I/V converters and output stages can be used to your preference: standard opamps, Audiodesign tube output, Broskie unbalancer.
6. Can play native DSD (SACD)
7. Nice orange PCBs :)

Hi Quanghao,

After I checked the GB file spreadsheet, I found that you make some mistake for my order.
My PayPal registed name is Chi Kin Lau, my order is included one DAC Assembled board, one set of remote control, one chassis and one USB interface. I did not need the R-Core Transformer. Please help me to correct it, thanks!

Kenneth Lau
la1209(Chi Kin Lau)

Hi Quanghao,

My order should be ONE set of assembled DAC board + ONE set of IV board with 2134 + ONE set of Alumimium chassis + ONE set of Amanero USB interface, no R-core transformer in my order list. Please amend my order, thanks!

la1209=Chi Kin Lau

Many thanks!

Kenneth Lau

Today I got 30 sets and transformers chasiss source, but I'm really sad, because there are some errors in the chassis DAC, such as the letters in the back, the holes drilled incorrectly. sources of error in transformer: It's only only one output 18-0-18VAC,, so I need to fix, Send back all of China, so you and transformers registration chassis sources, please wait for me it's more than perfect!

Thank you

So we have to wait 8 weeks for new transformers ?

Hi, I'd like to buy one Sabre chip board, if still available. I'd like to buy the Sabre board, without output stage, but before proceeding with that I need to know if I can get the direct Sabre chip output in order to link it to a transformers output stage.

I hope you'll understand my question. It has been suggested to me by a more skilled friend that should do the work of assembling the DAC for me.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.