• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

DAC-END R (ES9018) full assembled board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just a suggestion to everyone to avoid potential confusion on which paypal payments belong to whom.

When you make your paypal payment, you might want to include in the paypal comment field exactly what your order is for, as well as your diyaudio alias. I imagine that it could be rather confusing sorting through many different payment confirmations when people have different names/aliases for paypal than you have on this forum.

some components for producing DAC, invite you to see, I weld preparation kit early next week, thanks for your wait!

Attachments

• os-con 2.jpg
    os-con 2.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 810
  • os-con1.jpg
    os-con1.jpg
    276.1 KB · Views: 778
  • pana.jpg
    pana.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 743
  • pcb.jpg
    pcb.jpg
    440.3 KB · Views: 747
Today, I have summarized the registration list you register and pay the DAC-END R.

There are 40 sets of kit, have you had a list of your payment and the amount outstanding before me, Quang depreciation would like to thank and appreciate it!

A. DAC-END R (ES9018) full assembled board

7. 1 x i2k92 ( DAC base + I/V opamp)

B. List your kit Paid DAC-END

25 i2k92 : 305

Invite you to help me to check if I'm wrong, I hope you correct me!
Thank you very much
Quanghao

Hi quanghao, my order should be :DAC base + I/V opamp + amanero as mentioned on the payment from paypal. pls confirm

The Quanghao account as been locked for 2 week by diyaudio forum, see:

Please explain to your Friend, Quanghao, that he will be unable to access the forum for 2 weeks because he has been penalised. Promoting cloned products is not allowed in the forums.

Regards,
diyAudio Customer Service
diyAudio

Probably he have cloned an amplifier but I don't have details.

So he will give the new answers with a delay, in any case the production goes on.

Last edited:
Thank you, diyAudio Customer service. We are 50 having nothing to do with what you claim and we are penalised. Which Customer? Which service? To protect societies selling HIFI sets 20 times their real value? You claim to promote DIY and buy groups and you act the opposite way. I hope you are ready to refund each of us in case your action stops the group.Sincerely

The Quanghao account as been locked for 2 week by diyaudio forum, see:

Please explain to your Friend, Quanghao, that he will be unable to access the forum for 2 weeks because he has been penalised. Promoting cloned products is not allowed in the forums.

Regards,
diyAudio Customer Service
diyAudio

Probably he have cloned an amplifier but I don't have details.

So he will give the new answers with a delay, in any case the production goes on.

:mad: .. Looks like we paypal will be busy .. 45 days are around the corner

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.