D AMP is back !!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, here is schematic (last version):

Attachments

• d_triangle.png
    d_triangle.png
    78.5 KB · Views: 2,166
Hi IVX, you are right. Levelshifter came from early experimental proto (where i use low voltage BJT & experiment on rise and fall slope:)),
So there is no any reason for such complicated schematics, 1 BJT+2 res function perfectly normal. Thanks for advice, i'll try to do it.
To be honest, i didn't think about R17R18 :clown:.

mehrdad, unfortunately i haven't free time for this project, i'll post all schematics & results later.

Bender.ru said:
I mean, that figure really nice.
For Trise=Tfall i use extra diode+res, i think it isn't necessary, but it was interesting for me:).

Indeed, this shifter will produce time assymmetry about 10nS (rising edge reached 1/2 Vcc for 10nS, falling edge for 20nS), that almost uncomparable to the total delay, e.g. lm319 already gave 80nS etc.

Good design. I also would like to design, but H-bridge with paralleled Schottkies at each FET, on two layers. But the track layout is still not so fine. I also would like to measure the current of the bridge, so current ringing must be minimal. Your design, with the ground plane behind the fets is so good. In the v2 design you doubled the fets, or put something new component to the board?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.