• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Custom Turntable Isolation Feet, Platform, Speaker stand feet

Attachments

• ldxbpiqmmopr3310rnrp.jpg
    ldxbpiqmmopr3310rnrp.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 292
Adjustable/Leveling Turntable Feet

Bill,

Greetings from Pittsburgh, PA!

I have been trying to contact you through your Mnpctech website without success.

My interest is in the adjustable leveling feet in either a 3 or 4 piece set. If it will work I think using 3 feet might be easier.

I am in the process of getting a custom plinth built for my TD125 MkII Thorens and I'd like to be able to set the height at 3/4". The plinth height will be 3-1/4".

If possible I'd like to talk with you before I place an order. Please send me your phone number and when would be the best time to call.

I hope to hear from you.

Best Regards,.

Bill Thomas

412-563-5184

Yes! Sorry for delay! Our workshop has been overwhelmed with demand. Great amount of people at home focusing on their home audio system projects, upgrades, and repairs. The subzero temperatures escalated things even further for our little workshop. We've been behind on getting back to inquires and questions.

Last edited: