• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Custom 11nF / 32nF V-CAP Cu-TFT

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Stefanoo: just from experience, do not count everyone until you have all the money, so I would hold it open till you have a few more than 50 if you can so that if there are a couple of no-shows when it comes time to pay, you wont be in an awkward position.

btw please nobody take that the wrong way, even those with good intentions can sometimes only realize when it comes to open the wallet.... I dont know how that happens myself but it does....

really pleased you seem to have gotten the numbers though!

Stefanoo: just from experience, do not count everyone until you have all the money, so I would hold it open till you have a few more than 50 if you can so that if there are a couple of no-shows when it comes time to pay, you wont be in an awkward position.

btw please nobody take that the wrong way, even those with good intentions can sometimes only realize when it comes to open the wallet.... I dont know how that happens myself but it does....

really pleased you seem to have gotten the numbers though!

Yeah you are right and that is why I have a column with confirmation.
So far we had greaqt response.
Only few users missing to confirm and we should be good to go.
I really hope that as many people here as possible will take this wonderful opportunity to have the finest CUSTOM premium cap on the most delicate part of the circuit at this increduble price.

Good News!
I got all the confirmation but one and looks like we have enough to get the parts manufactured.

I am undecided whether I should wait a little longer to gove to more the opportunity to purchase or if I would have to shoot the order considering lead time on this is going to be pretty long.
I will take a decision in the next few hours, in the meantime if there is any preferance please post it now!

Thanks for the great partecipation.

Attachments

• List.zip
    7.7 KB · Views: 35
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.