• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Custom 11nF / 32nF V-CAP Cu-TFT

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi difool,

thanks for your reply and for making the math.
Yes you are correct with your calculation!

If I am not wrong I haven't included you on the list yet (if I do please tell me where so that I can 0 out your quantity).

This is the best price you can get the very best of the best Cu-TFT VCAP for and the ONLY ONE time you can get these custom values so think it over VERY well :) !!

GROUP-BY will end Decemeber 9th at 12AM and Order will be placed on Monday December 10th.

I am really happy we got this incredible response so far and I hope more people will have the opportunity to get the best part in the market at this incredible price!!
I am really excited can't wait to get these parts!!!!

Hi Stefano,
what i dont get until now,
the manul says it sould be
11nF and 33,3nF
for the RIAA in the Paradise.

so why are we going for
11nF and 32nF ???

thank you!

Miepa thanks for your question.

32nF and 11nF will offer you a perfectly flat curve from 10Hz up to 100KHz.
The values I am inquired are NOT simulated values but MEASURED values.
Which means that I have tweaked and measure with extremely precise and expensive equipment to achieve top flat precision over full range band.

Can the design be tweaked so it takes 33.3 and 45 nF? :)

:)

Unfortunately no. The reason is that 45nF is a very a-typical value that V-Cap would not consider manufacturing as it falls out of any standard value by a large margin.

I have been working a lot on the tweaking of the design and 33nF and 11nF are the best and they offer perfect flatness and the design can be tamed for any gain you want by just adjusting the source resistor and/or adjusting the currend that flows throught the current mirror at the output anyway.

Does this help? Are you in? :)

1 stereo set Cu-caps

Dear Stefanoo,
earlier in this thread I expressed interest and after re-thinking, I would like to make this interest a "firm order" for one stereo set at a measured capacitor accuracy of (better than) 1%.
If I understood right, further information regarding payment/shipping [tax/customs(?)] will be provided by you?
Is there anything I need to do urgently (except many thanks for your effort so far!)?
Kind regards,
Ulrich

thank you guys? I will update the order list and see what we have at the end.
I will post the updated one later in the day.

As far as payiment and related details, once we have the number the manufacturer is going to open up a soecial page for this one time only group by where you will pay directly to him and enter all the information needed.
I think, if I haven't understoor wrong, he will take care of shipping too.

As far as tolerance, I also specified that manufacturer declares -1% - +2% tolerance, so most likely the capacitors will be all within 1% tolerance or better, but it is not a firm guarantee.
The relative matching will be 1% or better though.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.