CSXCCSwhatever BOSOZ by Igor

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
project started several yrs ago,when Igor was green , by purchasing all pcbs from KK , along with wrong schmtc ....

no need to say- mucho xpensive parts , time and passion were on line , but without much results - poor bstrd can't sing with wrong resistor values....

in a meantime , we (Igor and humble me) started our not just audio friendship and I decided to help him to make thing work ;

with help of resident boyz'n'grlz from CSXCCSwhatever BOSOZ preamp thread (Metalman and others) I was pointed on useful and working schmtc ,so - after much :cuss: (primary related to my now already known attitude to these blue fashion tv pcbs) I made necessary fixin' and tweaks , so Igor is now already several months happy owner of cascoded x-ed CCS loaded BOSOZ ;

Comodore plastic case is for two lill' donuts,along with RFI mains filter ;

nice lookin' case is Igor's handwork ,also as 95% of wiring, soldering etc .

this time I was (just as usual ) smart "back" (I know that if I wrote *** it will be showed as *** :devilr: )

anyway - 4 pics of previous lost case in nice case ;

when I persue Igor to place PassDiy sticker on top of it ,I'll post that too

mebbe I'll persue him to participate something here,instead of just lurking ....

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 908
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Manu said:
Very nice work Igor !

ZMaster : could you elaborate a little on the grounding wiring/scheme?
:)
Manu
(Back from short vacation)

that was anything than short ......... :clown:

grounding :

power gnd gnd-ed via thermistor to case

case gnd-ed to safety earth

plain XLR rules ,nothing else

how's Aion coming?

make a thread ....... ;)

I'll soon make one for Mau 12 with (for ) Sonidos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.