• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Cristi facing problems accessing diyaudio.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I just received an email from Cristi, and he's been facing severe problems accessing diyaudio.com. He does not even receive notification emails from the forums. This is not a comment on the infrastructure of this site.

All of us who are trying to get a response from him should check out this post which he has put up on his website, where he expresses some of his frustration. He's fighting battles we in most other countries cannot imagine. Please contact him on email if you want to -- he seems to be very prompt and responsive on email.

He's tried very hard to build a reputation for reliability and honesty -- I think we should take a small step to respond.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can finnaly post something, I don't know for how long. Like Wushuliu mentioned, all you guys should register on the connexelectronic forum Forum Connexelectronic • Index page
but please use a decent, readable nickname, if real name is not an otion. I get tens, maybe hudreds of registrations requests each day from boots and all are scrambled strings of characters, and of course i don't accept any one for registration. So if someone tried to register recently is very possible he did not got the aproval because is dificult to search each request one by one if is legitimate or not. Or better, if after registration if your account wasn't activated in max. 2 days send a mail with nickname chosen. I will post this info on the connexelectronic forum too.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.