Creek 5350 fuse position..is it OK?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
GEirin said:
Hi x-pro.

Sorry. YES Creek 5350.

I need to know topology of the 5350. Is Fully symmetrical?.
My doubt is: ...N channel mosfet Driven by a P channel mosfet phase splitter and double diff votage amplifier with symmetrical class a DRIVER.

I like the Creek 4330. My intention is redesign the 4330, but with 120-150 W and 8ohm.

What is your opinion?

Thanks.
GEirin

The voltage amplifer circuit on 5350 is fully symmetrical using complementary transistors, however the output circuit IS symmetrical for audio frequencies thought it doesn't look symmetrical as such :) . You can not transfer 4330 circuit for higher power amp without losing some of the sound quality. 5350 output stage is much more complex as it uses 4 transistors per channel in a "totem pole" arrangement.

x-pro.

CreeK 4330

HI Alex.

In the other thread, "the simple rail to rail swinger N-channel master amp", Mr. vAD post a redesign of the Creek 4330.
It is possible to use 4 mosfet transistors per channel, witch +36 -36 V. How much power will it have?

Thanks
GEirin

Attachments

• xpro-mosfet1(2005).gif
    xpro-mosfet1(2005).gif
    58.8 KB · Views: 309
Re: CreeK 4330

GEirin said:
HI Alex.

In the other thread, "the simple rail to rail swinger N-channel master amp", Mr. vAD post a redesign of the Creek 4330.
It is possible to use 4 mosfet transistors per channel, witch +36 -36 V. How much power will it have?

Thanks
GEirin

This circuit is about 40W into 8 Ohm 70W into 4 Ohm. I would advise against paralleling of the output transistors - it would screw up the sound. HUF76639 are 180W 50A devices, however you'll need to mount these with a good heatsink, mika or alumina isolating washers and a good thermal grease.

Cheers

x-pro

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.