Copyright Issues (split from Ariel thread)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Re: Re: Need I say this??

ticovski said:

Ashamed, sure, what for?

I just placed totally legal link to YOUR web page. Period.

You have to realize, when you place some information on Net it does not belongs to you anymore, it is public, only if you have copyright or patent.

Anyway, I placed link directly to your site just to keep you from whining about copyright. That is perfectly legal and moraly right!!!

Be true gentleman to the end and put them, please...

Why?

Simple because you were boasting yourself and bragging about how you have and know something special, bla, bla...

Diyaudio.com is about sharing, my friend, in a case you did not noticed, not to promote your Greatness. OK?

What gives you right that you demand for yourself to keep information of some, obsolete yes, but otherwise good product? Maybe someone else is going to be close to some source and if he is having right info about he can use it. That is good, not bad my friend.

Since you did not want to share your knowledge I did it instead. Hope you understand that.

In the first place if you want to take advantage from your knowledge do not come hear and brag about it. Keep yourself quiet and use it.

Yes, I knew that you are going to react. But you know what, I care very little about it. I admire to knowing and humble people like mr.Pass and Lynn Olson but abhor of those who come here, contribute little or nothing and expect to be adored or alike...

Best regards, my friend...

PS
Moderator, who and what gives you right to remove that link? Mr. Bear is having special treatment here? That link was on topic, perfectly suitable for thread and valid. If mr.Bear does not want to show us what he knows than he need to remove that from his site or place pass to limit access! Internet is in public domain.

I agree with some things, but that is not nice. Europe is not the same as USA and certainely not the same as China for sure. Now some reservation is nedded for good understanding. (Ps. I did not read all posts.)

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Strange....... Somehow I knew what drivers Bear uses. Have I seen that page before? Must be. :scratch:

Oh well. I have some measurements graphs on my page that I did not want "deep linked" to or stolen. So I just broke them up into slices. Not impossible to steal or link to, just more difficult. (Linking to the pages is expressly allowed.)

dear Ticovski,

First of all, you do not make your email address available to registered users here. I wonder why?

Secondly, I feel your attitude is not good.

I stated that I did not want to post the specifics.
You have been disrespectful to me.

Clearly, anyone with a drop of motivation could have discovered the "secret" web page.

There is no reason to spoon feed slackers, in my view.

It seems to me that you have rather little to contribute (to be charitable), and that the purpose of your post was to tell everyone just how resourceful and good you are, not to provide useful information.

Regarding the copyright, it is my view that you are both legally and morally incorrect. What is ok in Croatia, may or may not be appropriate or legal elsewhere.

Regardless, you've not been a gentleman, nor have you been polite.
In my personal view, the sort of thing you did is typical of a teenager who is not so mature (again to be polite).

Finally, stuff like this is what keeps some and maybe many knowledgable people from participating in public forums like this, or causes them to leave - to the detriment of the community. Is that what you want?? I would suggest that it is better to be more circumspect and more cautious, err on the side of being conservative and cautious for the general good?

_-_-bear

bear said:
-dear Ticovski,
If you spoke like here with your dear people I am sure you don't have many of them!

bear said:
-First of all, you do not make your email address available to registered users here.
I wonder why?

Have you ever heard of spam? I am trying to keep it at minimum and not to change my e-mail address every six months, got it? Or is 2 complicate 4 you to understand and you will keep wondering around?

bear said:
-Secondly, I feel your attitude is not good.

Sure, I have to learn from you what is language and style of true gentleman. Maybe you have to look in Webster and remind yourself what is the true meaning of being gentleman!

bear said:
-Clearly, anyone with a drop of motivation could have discovered the "secret" web page.

If so what is all the fuss about!?

bear said:
-It seems to me that you have rather little to contribute (to be charitable), and that the purpose of your post was to tell everyone just how resourceful and good you are, not to provide useful information.

Whatever I put on the web I am aware that I am not having any control over that content…find a way to cope with that fact, legal or not.

bear said:
-Regarding the copyright, it is my view that you are both legally and morally incorrect. What is ok in Croatia, may or may not be appropriate or legal elsewhere.

Regarding copyright you should read once more what we concluded in this thread. Or you are so mentally challenged that you can't grasp it? Just to help you, only one thing which is not clear, and I am talking about situation in USA, is: whether it is or not legal to use deep linking? That's all folks!!! Gray zone. Different from state to state. Only damage done is to your ego. And I am truly sorry if it hurts you so much!

Because there are many nice and correct people in USA I will stay polite and will ignore your lame excuse to put me down in such low manner mentioning my country.
Just to mention for Croatia, it is in Europe, my town is more than 1100 old, twice the age of anything made by white man in USA, and I hope you wont poke around that anymore because I am not going to be polite next time! I am not an ignorant you would like to see.

bear said:
-Regardless, you've not been a gentleman, nor have you been polite.
In my personal view, the sort of thing you did is typical of a teenager who is not so mature (again to be polite).

One more time to put me down and offend. This is really the way to show everybody how graceful and how much of a gentleman you really are. Really! Oh, thank you, thank you, being so polite with me.

bear said:
-Finally, stuff like this is what keeps some and maybe many knowledgeable people from participating in public forums like this, or causes them to leave - to the detriment of the community. Is that what you want?? I would suggest that it is better to be more circumspect and more cautious, err on the side of being conservative and cautious for the general good?

C'mon? Cut the crap and "Bear" it like a man. How is that does not stop Mr. Pass from posting on this forum??? There are people who are really trying to steal his designs and make money out of them. Can you compare that with one case of deep linking? Are you exaggerating little bit maybe???
How long you can cry and whine about placing one link you didn't like? Like I took all marbles from you, ha, ha. If I am teenager, like you are imposing here, then you are toddler or infant according how much you can whine and cry. Have you call your dad to help you with your mail?

And for the end, now seriously Bear, have you asked your self why are you first and only person, in my five years here, that I am having dispute on this forum??? What does this tells you about yourself?

Regards,
Ticovski

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.