Converting a B&K Receiver to a Power Amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
You have my admiration, Mr. Graham!

Do you have any pictures of the final work?
When I do all the testing to make sure that everything is okay I will post the pictures of the final work. An if than you want me to do yours I will.

Right now have to make sure I sending the right voltage or ground to the control to turn the amp on and off. If everything work as I plan I will have my other receiver control the BK when it is turn on.

I have the new dolby atmos in my new receiver and need more amps to add more speakers to the theater room.

When I do all the testing to make sure that everything is okay I will post the pictures of the final work. An if than you want me to do yours I will.

Right now have to make sure I sending the right voltage or ground to the control to turn the amp on and off. If everything work as I plan I will have my other receiver control the BK when it is turn on.

I have the new dolby atmos in my new receiver and need more amps to add more speakers to the theater room.

Oh my, an ATMOS. It's not good to be envious, so I won't be.

I am patient until you are satisfied you got it all right. So far, I have waited six years. I use an Emotiva 7 channel amp for power and a Denon AVR 3808 as the main pre-unit.

If you notice the used market, the B&K 307 essentially is a B&K 200.7 with a pre-amp section, but sells for less than a 200.7.

No I will add more speakers to the theater room, one more center, two more sides and two height speakers and two more ceiling. Right now I have one center over the screen and going to add one below the screen. I have two sides and going to add two more sides. I have 4 in the ceiling and going to add 2 more ceiling and going to add 2 height speakers. going to use the pre-outs of the marantz to the bk.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.