• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Connexelectronic Forum Suspension

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Due to some issues regarding accesibility and some poor feedback received on this forum section recently, as well as the fact that I'm going to scale the business up to another level, which doesn't allow me to be present on the forum all the time, I decided to suspend the forum activity for an unlimited period.
In all this time, I can be contacted on the same address, connexelectronic()gmail.com and on the connexelectronic forum: Forum Connexelectronic • Index page which went thorugh a clean-spam procedure and new members registration are welcome.
Business is expanding, we are setting-up a new manufacturing facility. All the products were, are and will be designed and produce by me and future partners, we are not just traders and this takes a lot of time and concentration on the work itself more than side activities.
New products will be added in the following weeks, and the website will get a facelift at the beginning of 2014.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.