• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Computer Part's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
what stuff yuo looking for.. we got lots unfortinatly i have to charge money for it because it is my work. but still cheaper than brand new and these machines are so cheap.

are you in the states or canada ?

10.oous for a 333Slot 1 Prossessor

That is cheap.

and well i have about 20 of them sitting ehre.

seanix cases with psu 9.99 and mother board included.

raw motherboard 4.99

No. Basically:

A hub takes data on one port and sends it to all the other ports, and vice versa.

A switch is smarter and sends the data only to the port(s) it needs to go to.

A router does something that neither a hub or switch can do. It translates and routes addresses to connect one network to another network. It need not handle things like NAT/DHCP but consumer models often integrate these features.

9.99us for a ibm ultra wide 7200rpm i believe.

Believe it or not. people buy them and some pay money ebcause they either have one that there software uses and is programed to use so they cant switch to a bigger one or difrent one so they buy a older one and if there in a jam they buy it for a good price.

last week some one bought a 80mb OLD OLD scsi hard drive for 100.oo us because he really needed it.

One mans junk is another mans life saver..

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.