Coco-nuts!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Love the money back guarantee too! Very generous to cover 50 percent of the original purchase price of $1000. For a $1.00 packet of silica sand that's still an amazing profit margin!

Reminds me of the 80s crystal craze when they had a crystal for every malady...headaches, depression, hemorrhoids...funny though..never saw one intended to counteract gullibility;)

Looks like a bar of soap.

This one's even better: Coconut-Audio GroundHanger Silver BlackHole reference ground conditioner - Audio Asylum Trader. It has a piece of wire sticking out so you can hang it on an RCA connector.

We ended up at Silver BlackHole that is a collection of blackness technologies we invented over the years. Everything that gives a scary black background is in this product!
Together with our proprietary Alien Crystal formula, the noise disappears into the BlackHole.

Godfrey, you took that out of context...you should have shown the whole paragraph! Shame on you!

In context:
"The noise from the entire system is drawn to Ground using a 0.06mA suction force. Together with our proprietary Alien Crystal formula, the noise disappears into the BlackHole. The music becomes ultra detailed and silky smooth in a dead black background. The contrast ratio increases to unbelievable levels.

You will notice that when unplugging the GroundHanger Silver, the sound remains clear for a few minutes afterwards, this is because the GroundHanger has collected the noise from the system and it takes a while until the noise builds up again. This is proof that the GroundHanger truly cleans noise and is not just a tone control."

you DO know hes taking the **** right? (as well as being a bit insane) its a mix of the 2, hes been a long standing member of Head-fi and has posted some of the best comedy I can ever remember. amongst all of the whackjob stuff there are a few tweaks worth reading, because he actually is a crazy audio tweaker not just someone in business to rip people off. he has always had more money than sense and has a penchant for 'recreational endeavors', methinks they have effected him =P, but hes harmless, funny and as mentioned anyone who buys into his tongue in cheek audio gear for anything more than novelty value, deserves to lose it.

Hello

You make my day :)

This Coconut-Audio product could be the mother of all snake oil !

Bye

Gaetan

I am always on the lookout for fun stuff like this....i wish I could remember the Amazon review of the $10,000 HDMI cable....maybe someone here can post the link...anyways, the reviews are some of the best stuff I have ever read...some even think Michael Criton posted a few of them...anyways, if I can find it again I will post it...some of the funniest stuff I have ever read, I swer I almost broke ribs and pissed myself reading the reviews....amazing comedy...

Glad to make a day for someone, thats what it is all about, right?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.