Cmoy Pcb Layout

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
colonel,

I'll do my best on the board, but if your looking for picture perfect results you might want to get a backup plan. Don't get me wrong, it won't look like a complete hack job, but it won't look like a professionally made board either.

You can't beat the price though. It will only cost you a bit of patience.

This is basic cmoy design with TLE2426 rail splitter ,described by Tangent.
ALPS pot with switch I bay from Tangent.

I attach my common schematic , probable components name differ from CMoy- Tangent. Attached sch. I use for my PCB.

Original CMoy use input C - 0.1mf, R - 100 k
There is 2 way to increase lower frequency with similar result :

1. Same input R, incresed C (incresed size and price too)

2. Same input C, incresed R

I prefere second way, I use input R - 1M , not 100k

Zigis

P.S. I send sch. tomorrow and mail too

Hey colonel, just an update on things.

I have the positive printed out and I'm getting ready to do the etching. I just happened to have a strip of PCB with the correct width, so I will only have to ghetto cut one side. I will post some pics for your approval when I am done.

Did you want me to drill the holes? I don't have a drill press so I have to free hand it with a dremel. I can get the holes pretty centered, but if you have a press you might want to do it yourself.

OK, done. I was going to give you two boards but I miffed one up when I was drilling. I really need to get a press and new bits. Here are a couple pics.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

If it's satisfactory, drop me a mail with your address and I'll get it sent out in the morning.

Here is my Mini CMOY

Attachments

• cmoy2.jpg
    cmoy2.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 679
OK, done. I was going to give you two boards but I miffed one up when I was drilling. I really need to get a press and new bits. Here are a couple pics.

If it's satisfactory, drop me a mail with your address and I'll get it sent out in the morning.
could you pls send to me the PCB file. My email: nguyenhuuhuy.bizzz@gmail.com
Thank you so much

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.