• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Class T Audio Amplifiers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The current controller board has just potentiometer and swtiches for Mute, BTL. Balanced/Unbalanced and Power, BTL, Mute, Balanced/Unbalanced LED's.
I intended to develop another controller board, DSP based. Time is not on my side in the past few months, so i cannot say when will be available, of course if will be interest i can put it on the priority list.

HI,
I have TA3020 Audio Amplifier v3c and I would like to buy this module for the vers.V3C if it is compatible can you ship me it.
Have a good day
Mariolino

Hi Cristi,

I purchased a brand new Connex TA2022 board from a member here, so not from your company. I've read the documentation on it, but there's no mention of the 2 adjustment screws on this board. There is no version on the board, except for "09.24". Can you tell me what if any adjustments need to be made? Thanks.

Hong

Those are used for DC offset correction, which is adjusted during test and is not recommended to touch them again unless DC offset exceed 20-30mV. A wrong DC offset value can damage the amp if start to toggle uncontrolled in OVP condition due to bus pumping. any class D or T amplifier will experience intense bus-pumping if DC offset exceed 100mV per channel.

Hi,

After 3 attempts to contact Cristi by mail and 1 to register to his forum I guess I'll ask my question here.

I recently ordered the TA3020 v3b board with an SMPS500R PSU. They work fine except that the gain is not high enough for my speakers and source.
I believe the gain of the board I received is 25.7 V/V and I need at least 45 so I would like to change a couple resistors to bring the gain to 55.5 V/V.

Has anyone tried this option ?

SimZeSun

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.