Class-D Amp with Discrete Gate Drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

This is the discrete version of Frontend circuit
ITS switching frequency is 250KHz
THD=0.01%
Frequency response=10Hz TO 25KHz
:smash: :smash: :smash:

Attachments

• dis.jpg
    dis.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 2,336
Dear Amp Man,
i'm sorry , but only one thing of the your circuit can be working - triangle generator, however at 60khz(isn't 250khz) and it have almost sinusoidal form because opamps too slow. Your feedback is positive (only regarding upper fet, lower fet is always ON and with 60khz frequency it's OFF for 300nS ), input R=1K & C=4.7U gives -11db at 10hz, however your circuit with lm3524 has much more errors. Why you write 0.01%, but not 0.0001%? Why are you stopped?
Man, just tell me - "smile, you in candid camera"
Best regards Ivan.

hi.

>Dear Amp Man,
i'm sorry , but only one thing of the your circuit can be working - triangle generator, however at 60khz(isn't 250khz) .........Man, just tell me - "smile, you in candid camera">

hehe , i have suggested before to amp_man (or should i say amp_men....?) to build at least one of the amps before talking so much about how good it is :)

btw. some time ago you said you never heard about factor and his projects but the other day you said in emails it is actually your (late) brother , right?

are we all on candid camera here?

rgds karsten madsen - cadaudio.dk

Commentable Thoughts

Can this proposed schematic will give out of phase drive signal correctly??. I want to implement it because LM319 is dual comparator and therefore I want to use the full IC. and also i dont want to use CMOS ICs.

Comments,Suggestions,Insults,Remarks are most welcomed.

Regards
AmPmAn

Attachments

• dual.jpg
    dual.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 1,574
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.