choke for the power supply

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
GRollins said:

...... project, consider the Zen or perhaps the A-75 (in my opinion the all-time champion project writeup). Be forewarned, however, that you'll still need to think a bit if you intend to build either of those projects.

Grey

just thought...you think the A-75 is a better sounding amp compared to Aleph AX?
If so, on what aspects and on what condition and/or set-up?

If not (i mean if you think AX better than A-75) then.... never mind :)

Newbee free zone

I don’t think this was meant against „newbies“, whoever that would mean in the first place, and there is nothing at all wrong with asking basic questions, so don't be put off.

But if you decide to start more than a dozen VERY basic threads in one go, whith no obvious effort to find infos in older posts – ok, he said he did search - you should at least stay polite when someone does not answer to your liking (see that cap thread). I thinkt this is how this all started ...

Worse yet, claims to have searched...but disregards the results of the search and starts yet another thread on the same topic without making the slightest effort to comprehend what's been posted in the past. Then bristles when told to do his homework.
All the while ignoring posts from multiple members suggesting that he cool his jets.
There are always some who feel the need to misinterpret, so I'll say it again: New people are welcome. Questions are welcome. But you're expected to do your part by engaging your brain. This is not the customer service department at Best Buy. Members aren't paid to tolerate bad behavior. Don't be rude and self-centered, taking advantage of an all-volunteer staff. They quickly tire of those who are too lazy to add two plus two for themselves.

Grey

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.