Chip Amp Photo Gallery

number 2

Picture number 2

Attachments

• amp2.jpg
    amp2.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 6,049
Thanks

Thanks for the compliments. Actually the heatsinks are from some old pentium 1 computers at work. I decided they would be perfect for use in a multichannel gainclone. The amp sounds great too. Blows away my old yamaha 5760. I have it running through a marantz av550 pre/pro movies are a blast now. I usually make my cases from scratch, but used an old switch case that I put a 1/4 inch aluminum panel on the face of. Heres one of the other gc's I made.

Attachments

• trey3.jpg
    trey3.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 6,377
coredump said:
Peter Daniels premium kit, with 2.200uF Pana FCs per rail (bypassed with Siemens MKTs), and 220pF Silver Micas between signal + and -; Zobels consist of 0.1uF Wima MKP4 caps and 2.6R MF resistors. 350VA toroid, all solid core cables by Belden. Stepped attenuator from diyfidelity.com.au.

Velleman kit seen in the pic is not used, the Silver Mica caps take care of the clicks'n'pops nicely.
I've been using it for half a year now without any 'fiddle attacks'. :)

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Hello,
Congrats for the Amp. It really looks very kool.
Can you please give some components listing on this one?
I'm a newbie and I found this one to be everything that I need for the moment...i'd like to build my own, and I think this one could be used as an inspiration....

Thanks.