CDPRO2 at diy-high-end.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Re: Tentlabs CD delivery problem

Eric Juaneda said:
Hello,

I have same problem with Tentlabs. I order a CD player on October 2008. I'm still waiting for delivery and no reply to mail since November!

Sad but true :ashamed:

Eric

hello Eric,

What happened is a collection of unfortunate matters:

- My Email feedback has been thin
- Some of my mails to you have been rejected by the server (Too many errors from your IP)
- I was out of stock for Display modules and production in Slovakia has delayed many of our projects, also these
- I had answered you about the status last January 8, but it may be that you may also haven't received this message due to above problems

All in all this is no excuse for the late delivery, I will now pay full attention

best

Guido

alboran said:
good morning
also me to try to send email to I tentlabs but not to have anybody answer.
perhaps to have problems with email to resolve...
graces and regards emiliano

Ciao,

I checked my Email records, on October 29 I sent my last Email to you

-----------
Ciao Emiliano,

Sorry for the late reply, and thanks for the Email. We still supply the CD player, as kit or fully built. Is there any specific information you need ?

looking forward to hearing from you

hasta presto,
=
Guido
-----------

I am not sure if that mail reached your mailbox

just to let you know

best

CD-Pro2 delivery problems

For everyone who have problems to get a CD-Pro2: Have a look at www.the-audio-colletion.de or shops:

http://akustikperfekt.eshop.t-online.de/epages/Shop40786.sf or

http://shop.ebay.de/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m38.l1313&_nkw=CD-Pro2LF&_sacat=See-All-Categories

We take ourselves time for our customers and answer all emails and on each day in the week.
Visit and nevertheless times. You can order whole kits with or without housings and individual components.

Horst Wenzel
Akustik Perfekt
Germany

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.