• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Cathode Feedback from Secondary for PP Amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
awe-sum,
Pioneer SA-810 uses the 6AN8 pentode as a common cathode amplifier and the triode section as a split load "concertina" phase splitter. Unfortunately it is not really suitable for this circuit.

I do have a a high resolution scan of the SA-810 schematic. It is 1.8M file size so I can't post it. Send me a PM if you want it.

Cheers,
Ian

gingertube said:
awe-sum,
Pioneer SA-810 uses the 6AN8 pentode as a common cathode amplifier and the triode section as a split load "concertina" phase splitter. Unfortunately it is not really suitable for this circuit.

I do have a a high resolution scan of the SA-810 schematic. It is 1.8M file size so I can't post it. Send me a PM if you want it.

Cheers,
Ian

Really, Ian?
Oh man, you made my day! BUT:

"Sorry but you cannot currently send emails to other members because your account is under moderation. If you are a new user, you will gain full member status after you have made a few posts."

So will you pls mail the scan (bmp by any chance??) to verne1a@gmail.com - the bigger, the better, cause i use to print out parts of the schematic for work sheets (as i introduced myself: pretty old school i'm afraid).

thanx again
Verne

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.