• Sand + Cat

Votes: 53 28.0%
  • Sand + Dog

Votes: 31 16.4%
  • Other (be nice to us and tell)

Votes: 23 12.2%

• Total voters
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Use ss and tubes. Tubes always for mids and highs.
Always had dogs till a few years ago. The neighbour has dozens of cats that procreate like Hell. The cats found out after some time that we don't have any dogs anymore. So they started wandering into our compound . We ended up feeding at least 5 cats at a time every day. They looked so thin and unhealthy we just couldn't bear to see them that way.
As usual one of the pack will eventually 'stray' into our house and claim it as his own . He doesn't spend the night inside the house. But will land up at the right time for food and lol around the house or sleep beside me when I'm working. Like someone said......."dogs have masters and cats have staff "! Better having them around than having none. You can't call these cats pets ..... they live their own private (!) lives. We are observers and can participate ocassionally when invited!:)

By the way you should try 'meowing' to them in as many varied ways you can. They will reply with some most unusual 'meows' ! Hilarious for me but they might just be saying " what a bag of S***" !:D

The cats found out after some time that we don't have any dogs anymore. So they started wandering into our compound . We ended up feeding at least 5 cats at a time every day. They looked so thin and unhealthy we just couldn't bear to see them that way.

Know exactly what you mean. Just came in from feeding one on our front porch.

And last year we fully adopted one that turned up in our backyard. He'd already been neutered and was just as friendly as you please and not at all afraid of strangers. But he must have been on his own for quite a while because he was down to just skin and bones.

He's now up to his full weight and in excellent health. Unfortunately many other cats aren't so lucky, and so much of it is due to "owners" who should be taken out and beaten within an inch of their life.

Like someone said......."dogs have masters and cats have staff "!

So true. And I really admire their independence. A dog will be loyal to the point of stupidity. A cat will never put up with the **** that a dog will.

You can't call these cats pets ..... they live their own private (!) lives. We are observers and can participate ocassionally when invited!:)

Yup!

By the way you should try 'meowing' to them in as many varied ways you can. They will reply with some most unusual 'meows' ! Hilarious for me but they might just be saying " what a bag of S***" !:D

Or "Dude! Stop it! You're creepin' me out, man!"

:D

se

We/I decided not to have animals anymore when we had to put our last remaining dog to sleep earlier this year.

Enter the double-crosser !
The hair ball invited herself over to spend her time sun bathing in the back of our garden or playing mice tennis in the dunes, at night she slept between the logs in the wood storage behind the garage.

Two weeks later was our scheduled summer break leave to the south coast of France, the day before taking off we made a deal with the animal shelter that we'd take the stray when we returned home, provided no one else had taken her during our absence.
Yeah Right, turned out that Cat Balou carried a chip implant and was a pro escape artist, so Miss Houdini was returned to her master in law.
Anyway, guess which hairy azz popped up in the garden a day after our return home.
The owner showed up for a house call visit a day later and needed little persuasion to save himself a lot of continued trouble.
So the chip implant document now reads Mata Hari since august last, code name Harry, living the vida loca.

I'm still dreaming of putting myself together an MR78 tuner with Sequerra secs appeal one day, for the time being i'm using a Zivkovic valve design.
I'm a cat who's gone to the dogs and back several times.
(and John is a pussy too)

Attachments

• Mata-Harry.jpg
    Mata-Harry.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.