Capacitors to remove noise from PSU

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks, yeah its hard to obtain any electronics knowledge when you start at 30...

So I end up reading everything (probably slightly understand 20% of the stuff I read about..), the longer I keep at it, the more basics start to form.

Wish I could find an educational site that would take you from beginner to basic understanding... add to this the digital components to electronics which is now becomming the norm... an the learning curve becomes very steep from when I played with my electronics kit as a kid.

Nordic,

You have some online tutorials here
www.epanorama.net/links/basics.html#tutorials
I don't know if they are good, though.

Another important question is how much math you know? Getting a good understanding of electronics, or almost any other technical topic, unfortunately requires quite a lot of knowledge of math. You can learn a lot without having the math, but the math helps very much, so you must try to adapt your learning strategy and choose books depending on your math skills.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.