Can any of you Germans tell what the May 2003 IMAGE HIFI said about PSone?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello! :)

Sorry to interrupt, but didn’t I buy the ISOMAGIC off you did I, Brian? ;) I seem to recall buying an ISOMAGIC off eBay for around that amount. From a Brian! ;) My apologies if not.

It’s very good anyway - stop criticising it! ;-) hehe I know what you mean about Arcam’s ‘sound’ – I’ve heard them. They’re very good, too, but I do prefer the ISOMAGIC/DACMAGIC, et al.

I know they were available for a lot less in Richer Sounds, but I couldn't get out and about to look for one.

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to everyone! :)

Regards,

Carl :)

Yes you did Carl !

Really glad you are enjoying it. I have a lot of hifi (like you i remember!) and the only reason my Arcam comes up to that mark is that it is heavily modified. The Iso is a very good product.

I called Richer when I was looking for an Iso and they had none left, that product should have sold a lot more, its a very nice piece of engineering indeed. Im an engineer , I love engineering. John has produced some real quality gear and I hope there's more to come :smash:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.